Friday, February 22, 2013

Follow me Friday (#15)

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Good morning little piggies! I hope you've all been having a fine week thus far. I've had an amazing week! Anyways, it's Friday, time for another Follow me Friday. Hosted by AlisonCanRead and Parajunkee so be sure to follow along!

Q: We always talk about books that WE want. Let's turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately?



A: Lately? Hmm, I've given my mother- in-law an extra copy of City of Bones and The Iron King. For Christmas my mom got me the Mortal Instruments in Hardback so I had a paperback spare to lend away. Also, my husband got me the complete boxed set of The Iron Fey series (came with a signed poster!) so I had a spare copy of The Iron King. So far she's been LOVING The Iron King, so I'm going to have to start that one soon. (Haven't read City of Bones or The Iron King yet ... guilty as charged)

I have also been lending out my Fruits Basket series to my friend (about 4 at a time). She's been loving those as well :)

How 'bout you? Let me know in the comments section. Don't forget to include the link to your blog so I can follow back!



5 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds awesome!
    I love TMI and The Iron Fey series. (You should definitely read them soon, haha)
    New follower via GFC and linky!
    My FF

    -Tiffany@readbreatheread

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have such a cool Mom! My mom just waits for me to bring the books to her ;)

    What book have you given away @ The Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom would NEVER read YA, I'm envious that yours will. I'm an old follower, but a new blogger.

    Here is my Feature & Follow Friday Post.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my mother-in-law never read YA until I came around :P It was all adult mystery and thriller. That said, she's gotten me into more adult fiction, so now we're able to talk about books all the time!!! :)

      Delete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^