Wednesday, February 22, 2012

In my mailbox #8 (LATE)

Hello my wonderful followers and readers. I know what you must be thinking, "A little late with your IMM aren't you, Angela?" Well yes, you are right about that. Except, my uploading my IMM a little late is more of a treat for you, isn't it? Who doesn't love reading IMM's? I sure enjoy it myself, so I'm sure you guys won't mind an IMM up a little late.

Anyways, to make my reason for uploading my IMM short and sweet, here is why: I wasn't home until yesterday AND I've been sick with the flu, hence the lack of posts. Also, might I add part of my post delay has to do with blogger itself. Yeah, it hasn't been working properly on my lap top so I have to use a different computer (one I don't usually have access to). Thank you blogger, for you and all your problems I have with you. Jeesh.

Lets get this show on the road now, shall we?


Half World and Darkest Light by Hiromi Goto (The opportunity to recieve these goes to Razorbill)
Choker by Elizabeth  Woods
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Archon by Sabrina Benulis
The Thirteenth by G.L Twynham (Recieved thanks to the author)
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood

Thats all from me this past week. Watch out for another IMM possibly on Sunday. I have some books I'm expecting in the mail this week, so if I get them I'll for sure do another IMM for Sunday.

So tell me guys. What's in your mailbox?


Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^