Sunday, February 12, 2012

In my mailbox (#7)

A special Birthday wish goes out to my boyfriend, Josh, today! Happy Birthday! You are now 18 and a man... so to speak ;)

IMM is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren so be sure to check her blog out!

This weeks IMM is 3 weeks worth of books. Although, I will say there really isn't that many books in the book pile this week. It was kind of a slow 3 weeks for me. Nevertheless, here is a IMM for your pleasures (because it's always fun to see what others got).


Thanks to the wonderful person I call Mom, I was able to get this beauty. I've already marveled at all the pictures, and now I'm just reading it. It's actually rather interesting. Makes me want March to come sooner!

And I had to post a picture of this because it still counts as a book, right? When I went to Best Buy to get the movie, the girl said you got a free book with it. Hey, I can dig a free book. I must admit, I've already read this.

From bottom up:

Tiger's Voyage by Collen Houck (mom bought this for me)
Tiger's Quest by Collen Houck (mom bought this for me)
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer (boyfriends mom bought this for me)
Dean Koontz Frankenstein 3-5 by Dean Koontz (borrowed from my boyfriends mom)

Well that's all for me this week. I think I might be buying more books today, but I don't know. If I do, they'll be featured in next weeks IMM (which will be on a Monday not Sunday because I won't be home).

Happy reading and mailboxes!



Angela

14 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.2.12

    That Hunger Games book looks wicked! Enjoy and happy reading! :)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL mom's are so giving!! I love the hunger games (who doesn't, shae?) so I'll definitely have to pick that up! Happy reading!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would count it as a book, too. This reminds me I haven't watched that movie yet. The other books look great, too. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Love the Hunger Games book! I am absolutely dying waiting for March!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends say that Tiger's Quest is epic, yet I have yet to read it. Enjoy your great hauls this week!

    Don't forget to enter my international giveaways!
    The New Death and Others eBook Giveaway
    Fractured Light eBook Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC haul of books this week :D I have Tigers Voyage on my "to read" pile and everyone has been raving about how great it is, so I might bump it up a bit in the pile to read it sooner, lol! Also "Wolfsbane" another fabulous book to really dive into - I hope you enjoy! Great haul this week - thanks for sharing on RazOrbill.ca!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! Love the Lady and the Tramp book. It's one of my favorite all time movies.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that you got a Lady and the Tramp book with the DVD! I'm pretty sure my next book purchase is going to be that HG companion!

    Thanks for visiting my IMM!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh The Hunger Games companion is soooo pretty. I'm dying to get my hands on it. Great week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... a Little Golden book: Lady and the Tramp *LOVE* :))That's awesome. Your mom sounds mighty cool too, go give her a hug for all those pretty books:) Thanks for stopping by my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool books. I really need to get onto Nightshade sometime. It's probably covered in a thick layer of dust by now. I've heard the Tiger's series is really good, but like Nightshade they've been on the shelf for months.

    Hope you enjoy all of these. You have an awesome mom.

    Thanks for checking out my IMM yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, what a haul!

    You are book tagged here -

    http://reviewingshelf.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/book-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous13.2.12

    The TIGER series is amazing. I really hope you enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! lots of great books - we haven't read any of them yet but have heard great things about them!! enjoy!


    Our IMM!

    ReplyDelete

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^