Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And we have a winner!

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic Leap Day and Hump Day, seeing as it is that boring, long, Wednesday. Well, if it is one of those Wednesday's, your day just might have gotten a little better.

I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS!

We were so close to reaching 450 followers, but alas, we didn't. That's okay, we still reached 426 followers which means I picked 2 winners!

Now, without further ado:
*Drum Role Please*

Congrats to
mimz
and
Sarah Sally

You guys won!

I will be emailing the winners shortly. If I don't receive a reply within the next 48 hours new winner(s) will be chosen.

I want to thank everyone so much for entering. It means the world to me to have as many followers as we reached. I do hope you guys return for more giveaway fun in the future ^.^



Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^