Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review: Snow in Love

Title: Snow in Love
Author: Claire Ray
Pages: 304
Format: Print/ Paperback
Published: January 1st 2009
Publisher: Harper Teen

So what is there to really say about this book? Besides the cheesy-ness this book was in no surprise having, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this.

This was a short read with a respectful short review.

Snow in Love takes place in wintery Alaska. Awesome! I love winter, the cold, and fresh powder... snow! Gah, I can't believe I have nothing to really say about this book. I think everything that needs to be said about these types of books can be found in my reviews such as Suite Dreams and others. Other than the obvious cheesy-ness of this, I think it was enjoyable.

I guess one thing I can defnietely say about this book is that it was a great winter read. I was reading this while we had the first REAL snow blizzard and it was just so cool, and snuggly. Cozy up next to a fire, perhaps sporting a snuggie, this book in your hands, and your set. Maybe a hot chocolate and some sugar cookies. Just because.

My rating:
5 snowy pig tails

Snow, love, Alaska,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^