Monday, November 7, 2011

Taunting Tuesday's (#1) (Previously a Raging Monday)

I am now instead going to be doing Taunting Tuesday's! Still the same concept as this, but I just thought it sounded better ^.^

Today is Monday, the first Monday of November. I thought I'd start a series of posts that will be titled, "Raging Monday's". What is a raging Monday you ask? Well, it is when I post a blurb about a book cover I just can't help but anticipate. It might not happen every Monday, but you can be sure it will happen at least twice a month.

For this first time post on said topic, I will be raging about the Rapture book cover. Prepare to meet your doom with over-the-top use of caps.



Does this cover not make you want to PEE YOURSELF? The cover for Fallen was the only reason why I purchased the book in the first place. It was dark and mysterious. So sad looking, I felt drawn to it. This, however, THIS TOPS THEM ALL. The Passion cover was a big disappointment. The girl on the cover looked so artificial I had to remove the cover from my book while reading it. It bothered me that much. THIS TAKES THE CAKE! Like Fallen this suggests mystery, but also adventure. The girl depicts Luce perfectly: the damsel in distress. Isn't that what she is though? She needs Daniel, doesn't she? Anyways, I absolutely love the cover for this. UGH, now I have to wait until June for it's release date. Why do they have to reveal the cover so far from the release date. IT'S KILLING ME!

It also doesn't help that the little blurb goodreads offers for the book is as follows:

The sky is dark with wings. . . .

In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?



Much anticipation and giddy excitement! Watch out for next weeks Raging Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^