Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Book Haul (#1) + First Youtube video

I uploaded my fist TWO youtube videos so be sure to check them out: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLittleBluePig?feature=mhee

This blog post was supposed to be uploaded yesturday, but trick or treaters were ringing the door bell, and before you know it, it was bed time.

So I was away all weekend, as you could hear in my youtube video, and bought a load of books. I am excited to be reading them all. I probably wont read all of them this month, but will definitely like them all read by the end of December, the latest.

Now, without further a do, here is the mighty book list:


















As you can see there is a total of 13 books! Yow-Za! Considering the price for books is slightly cheaper in America, the grand total of these books wasn't entirely much. Expect reviews on all these books as they are being read. My November TBR pile has been created and will be featured in a new blog post. Be sure to watch out for it!

Thanks!

Lots of curly piggy tails and happy reading,

~Angela (The Little Blue Pig)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shoot me a message down below. My squeal is worse than my snort ^.^